Motion in quantum theory
Raising the question of movement seems inherently ridiculous. Well, who does not know what movement is. We see: a man is walking, a train is moving, trees are swaying, a river is flowing, and so on. What's incomprehensible? It is moving, and it is moving. Who will dig here: why is it actually moving? I have not read or heard anywhere that this question was raised by some scientist or academician. Here's a definition: what is movement? you can still give, but no one is trying to determine the origins of the movement. We will try.
Wikipedia gives up to a dozen definitions of what movement is. Do they all have the same basis?
The two definitions are:
1. “In philosophy: a form of existence of matter, a continuous process of development of the material world” .
2. “Moving something. (an object or its parts) in a certain direction ”.
I will try to show how these two definitions are related. To do this, we will head towards the origin of the movement.
A person is standing and suddenly starts moving, that is, moving in a certain direction. What processes took place in this phenomenon? Why and how was the person able to move? Here are the steps in this process.
1. Raised a leg and threw it forward. We will not consider what and how gave this command.
2. The leg made these movements because a certain muscle group contracted.
3. The muscle contracted because some of the cells that make up this muscle contracted or changed their shape.
4. The cell has shrunk because the molecules that make up the cell have reduced or changed their configuration.
5. The molecule has changed its size because the size of the atoms of the molecule has changed. Covalent bonds have shrunk.
6. Atoms can change their size when their electrons move from one level to another. And this is only possible in the case of radiation or absorption. photon electron of a certain energy.
7. The photon must arrive at the electron. And this is where philosophy begins. A photon can arrive at an electron in the following ways: either something must deliver it to an electron (usually this is understood in the form of thermal collisions), or it must arrive by inertia, or it must move on its own.
In the first case, a thermal collision can not only push something towards something, but also push it away. Moreover, you can push it in different directions, but you need to push it to a certain point. In nature, this is a more destructive action than a creative one.
In the case of inertial motion, a photon cannot fly long distances. He can only fly before the first collision with something. And the required photons can be produced not only by mitochondria or some enzymes, that is, by the nearest sources, but also by the Earth or the Sun. Anyway, by all the elements of the Universe. From such sources, by inertia, the photons are unlikely to reach the electron.
One thing remains - the photon must move by itself . This is exactly what Einstein was able to understand, for which many thanks to him. And everything shows that he is moving himself. And this is already a philosophical category. In nature, there has been a transition from quantity to quality. Namely, a certain amount of electrical and magnetic matter, with the appropriate organization, acquired the property of moving independently and at a certain speed. If the photon moved under duress, then its speed could be different. As soon as one or another particle emanates him further, he himself continues the path, with his characteristic speed. Why this is so is described in the articles: "Quantum, what does it consist of" , "Quantum of energy, how it works and how it moves" and "Photon" .
So, without this moving photon (conventionally), a person cannot move. Photon is the relative limit of the source of velocity , which can be understood from the available achievements of modern science. Why and what is relative? Until the cell was discovered, we could only explain the movement by the process of muscle contraction. This is the histological level of cognition. After opening the cell, we could explain the movement by the contraction of the cell. This is the cellular level of cognition. Then came the molecular and atomic level of cognition, at which we could explain the process of movement, but we cannot. Molecules and atoms do not have the property of independent movement.
The biggest thing that we have discovered so far is a photon, which has the property of independent movement. Here he is now, at the quantum level, and is the source of the movement. He transfers his movement to other objects. But the fact is that the photon is not the initial (absolute) source of motion. It consists of vortices of fields that move in the photon and in fact they are the source of the movement. It is possible that the fields are composed of something. And no one knows how many such levels. Maybe only Madame Blavatsky, if she is not a dreamer.
The quantum level of a photon is enough for us for now. As a last resort, we can explain to them all kinds of data movements on Wikipedia:
3. Changing the position of the body or parts of it. "D. hands" .
4. Inner urge caused by someone. feeling, experience. "D. heart" .
5. The action of transport, driving, walking in different directions. "Tram d. Traffic rules" .
6. Liveliness, tension of action. "There is little movement in the play" .
7. Public activity pursuing certain goals. "D. innovators of production" .
8. Transition from one state, stage to another state, stage of development .
The arm moves in the same way as the leg.
Sensations and consciousness are entirely represented by the energetic state of the electrons of the brain. It works on photons (this is described in the section "Consciousness" ). Memories, reflections, observations and more - all these are streams of photons that make the heart beat faster, shudder and the like.
The tram will not move until the photons electric current won't run into his electric motors.
Liveliness or social activity is the area of the senses created in the brain by corresponding streams of photons.
All living things develop under the influence of thermal photons. If there is no corresponding flux of photons from the egg, a chicken will never hatch.
We must remember that if there were no photon in the form described on this site, there would be nothing, not even atoms or particles. All this requires a moving photon.
Now scientists are consciously trying to represent such an object as a photon in the form of a string. But they don’t know what this string is made of, where it comes from, why and how it moves, and they don’t know much more from what I’ve told about the photon.
The conclusion from what has been said is the following: the source of all existing motions is the photon. Movement by inertia is the process of maintaining motion, but not the cause of this motion.